The American Institute of Architects (AIA) announced the publication of six new Construction Management documents, a project checklist, and a Construction Classification Worksheet via the Documents-on-Demand™ Web site, which for nearly four years has offered PC, MAC and tablet users easy access to AIA Contract Documents’ cost effective contracts anytime and anywhere they have Internet access. These additions complete the conversion of paper AIA Contract Documents to the web-based service, bringing the total number of documents available through Documents-on-Demand to 106.
The following documents and forms have been added to AIA Documents-on-Demand:
- A132–2009, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Contractor, Construction Manager as Adviser Edition, and A132 Exhibit A, Determination of the Cost of the Work
- A133–2009, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Construction Manager as Constructor where the basis of payment is the Cost of the Work Plus a Fee with a Guaranteed Maximum Price, and A133 Exhibit A, Guaranteed Maximum Price Amendment
- A134–2009, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Construction Manager as Constructor where the basis of payment is the Cost of the Work Plus a Fee without a Guaranteed Maximum Price
- A232–2009, General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, Construction Manager as Adviser Edition
- B132–2009, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect, Construction Manager as Adviser Edition
- C132–2009, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Construction Manager as Adviser
- D200–1995, Project Checklist
- G808–2001, Project Data, and G808A–2001, Construction Classification Worksheet
AIA Documents-on-Demand is a free service. Users can purchase and download only the AIA Contract Document forms and agreements necessary for the project at hand with a price per document ranging from $6.95 to $21.95. Please visit: http://documentsondemand.aia.org
More information about AIA Contract Documents can be found at http://www.aia.org/contractdocs. AIA Contract Documents software can be purchased at http://www.aia.org/contractdocs/AIAB083374. Documents in paper form are available through the AIA’s full service distributors. For a listing of full service distributors and pricing information, please visit http://www.aia.org/aiaucmp/groups/aia/documents/pdf/aias076340.pdf.