If a new rooftop unit is at the center of an upcoming HVAC-system project, you can do a little “tire kicking,” compliments of the upcoming 2009 Rooftop Unit Rollout Tour, offered by Lennox Industries Inc., Dallas. The tour allows specifiers to compare the benefits of various manufacturers’ HVAC systems, including energy usage, control-system intelligence, dehumidification, and comfort control. The tour will also include the Lennox Energence rooftop unit line, said to be the industry’s most energy-efficient light commercial unit.
The tour will stop in 17 cities across the U.S. and Canada during November and December. Each stop on the tour will include product displays, refreshments, door prizes, and a chance to win a trip to Greece.
Scheduled stops are:
- November 3: Dallas and Toronto, Ontario
- November 5: Kansas City, KS, and Montreal, Quebec
- November 10: Denver
- November 12: Boston and Los Angeles
- November 17: Parsippany, NJ, and Phoenix
- November 19: Columbus, OH, and Sacramento, CA
- December 1: Chicago and Portland, OR
- December 4: Atlanta
- December 8: Charlotte, NC, and Vancouver, BC
- December 11: Calgary, AB
Registration, location, and time information is available at www.lennoxcommercial.com.—Gary L. Parr